An eToken faucet page where projects can deposit their tokens along with a simple introduction. Users can withdraw tokens on a recurring basis - with some simple measures to mitigate sybill attacks - for example captcha, prior registration or similar.
Any tools you want to use. All I need is to have the page support eTokens - optionally also XEC support. https://faucet.fabien.cash/ eCash testnet faucet can be forked and adjusted to work with eTokens.
Features of the final product should include
- Sybill Mitigation
- Telegram registration?
- IP logging?
- Wallet address reuse timer
- Token Project registration
- Simple Landing Page (Project Info)
- Deposit eTokens
- Nice to have: XEC support (however this is not the main goal of this faucet)
User visits ecash.community/faucet and
- Pastes eToken address in the receiving field
- Selects the eToken from a dropdown list (i.e. Grumpy) and clicks withdraw
- Solves Captcha (or similar) and funds will be sent
Project owner visits ecash.community/faucet and
- Click on “register your project”
- Fill in a short form with information about the project
- Who, What, When, Why?
- Links to page or Social Media
- How many Tokens per user withdrawal?
- Receive a deposit eToken address & send the amount of choice
A similar theme as the eToken tracker. Can be a simple classic retro/outrun/synth design.
Open for suggestions.
Payout in XEC (minimum offer 10M)
- No Additional Rewards for Sponsors ❌
- Additional Rewards for Head-Hunters ✅
- Hiring for Main and Subtasks ✅
- Rewards for Subtasks to be negotiated
- Depending on the scope of the implemented features, the rewards can be adjusted.