Setup eBounty MVP
eBounty is a developer bounty platform aimed at expanding the eCash ecosystem and drawing in developers. A simple to use tool to connect people to share ideas and finalize projects.
Types of users: Product Owner, Developer, Sponsor, Head Hunter.
Rewards will be locked in a Smart Contract Escrow upon creation of the project and will be released after completion of the given tasks.
Bounties can be customized with optional features: prepayments, sponsorships, premiums
Basic idea for a bounty review
Which type of tools you use for the MVP is up to you. The MVP itself will be used to determine future iterations and what type of system and tools are needed exactly.
Currencies: $XEC, $BUX
Features of the final product should include (You can create a simple solution or mockup for those features in the MVP):
- Smart Contract Escrow
- Additional Sponsors
- Conflict Resolution Team
- Create your project
- Fill out the form, toggle options
- Fund task/subtask escrow
- Wait for sponsors or developers
- Choose to accept or reject them
- Release funds upon completion
- Explore project listing and apply
- If accepted, connect your GitHub
- Work on the given tasks
- Request bounty to be unlocked upon completion
- Explore project listings and apply
- If accepted, add your funds to the escrow
- Based on the creator’s offer you can now help managing the team
- Release the funds upon completion of the given tasks
- Explore project listings with head hunter option active
- Copy referral link of a specific project
- Refer potential developers via link
- Request premium reward upon completion of the devs task
Modern, Cyberpunk, Sci-Fi Western, Code
Dark theme with bright colors, similar to dark themed code.
Main color sunset Orange for headings, bold text and buttons, with just a bit turquoise for slim borders and links. 10:1 Ratio.
- No Additional Rewards for Sponsors
- No Additional Rewards for Head-Hunters
- Hiring for Main Task only
- Further rewards negotiated in private