▶️ Please visit the article via the link above
▶️ Copy the text and paste it into a new Google Doc file for translation
▶️ Add the proofofwriting-link and the item number at the top of the document
▶️ After you finished the translation task, post the link to the document along with the item number (Z#####) via this [Item Report] Form.
You can find a list of translation tasks in the table below. Each translation item is tagged with an item number, type, open languages and the reward.
An eCash (XEC) reward as well as a Translator (TRL) eToken will be given out after completion and approved review of translated content.
We have automated the process from item lookup, translations to reviews via google sheets. Please go through the simple process of registering, first. Then submitting your translation or review via these forms.
- Join the eCash Translations Telegram group
- Register yourself as translator or reviewer through the following [Register User] Form. It will take 10 minutes for your nickname to be synchronized
- Visit [Lookup Item Status] Sheet to lookup items available for translation or review and pick your item you want to work on.
- Create a new Google Document and complete the translation or review of the item and submit a report by following [Item Report] Form. Please make sure to share the link to the google doc and set it up correctly for the reviewer to be able to comment.
- Your submission will be added to the database. Please be patient and wait for reviewers and the translations-team to accept your item.
- If your translation is done correctly and is ready to be published, you will be compensated with XEC and a 🎖️TRL eToken reward. This process might take a while, we ask you for your patience.
Thank you very much for your help!
▶️ Please lookup which items are available for translation in your language, before starting a job.
▶️ Do not review your own submitted items. Only reviews by independent third parties will be accepted.
▶️ If your translated item was rejected by the reviewer you will be asked to improve on the translated items. If you improve and fix the translated items to a point of being acceptable, you can still earn your reward. If you fail to fix your items, they will be rejected and available for other translators.
▶️ Automatic Language translations such as Google Translate can be used as a tool, but the text should be grammatically correct, formal and without errors. Your submitted translation will be reviewed. Don't just translate the item with an automated translator. Failure to do so correctly may result in not being eligible for a reward.
▶️ We are open to add any major language, if you want to translate into a language that is not listed, feel free to ask us so we can consider it.
▶️ Translation documents and sheets are ideally to be shared via Google Docs. If you don't have a Gmail account, please create one and get familiar with using Google Docs. Please do not share your translations in PDF, Mobile, Microsoft Office or similar formats.
▶️ For more information, questions and suggestions just reach out to us in the Translation Telegram group.